What is the standard warranty on purchases from Buckeye Auto Parts?
Buckeye Auto Parts, Inc
Terms and Conditions
Limited Parts Warranty:
Unless a warranty is specified in this invoice, the purchaser understands that the part is sold as is and the purchaser assumes all risks.
60 Day Limited warranty to the original purchaser unless otherwise stated within. If a part fails in the normal use or service, seller will repair the parts, furnish a replacement part, or will refund the purchase price of the part at its option, subject to the conditions and exception listed below. Mileage is not guaranteed or certified. We do not guarantee a color match on body parts. By purchasing any such part, purchaser agrees that these remedies shall be exclusive.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. Unless otherwise noted on the invoice, warranty expires 60 days after the purchase date. Requests for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims made after this period of time will not be covered under warranty.
2. Invoice must accompany all warranty claims.
3. Merchandise must be returned to Seller in the same condition as when it was sold.
4. Seller must be notified of any defective transmissions, axle assemblies, and engine assemblies prior to any repairs before warranty coverage will be considered.
5. New fluids, filters, seals, and gaskets must be installed. Recommended manufacturer fluids must be used.
6. Engine assemblies are understood to consist of a short block and head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for purchaser convenience and are to be used at the purchaser’s option only. These parts are not covered under the warranty.
7. Extended warranties may be purchased for an additional fee and are subject to additional terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
8. Engines and transmission must be installed by an A.S.E. certified mechanic with appropriate tools needed for installation.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Labor is not covered unless an Extended Warranty Plan with Labor is purchased additionally.
2. The purchaser’s loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, or consequential damages.
3. Fluids, gaskets, or other materials or parts used in the installation of the purchaser’s part.
4. Engines and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of the heat tab is melted, the part has been overheated. Claims that result from overheating accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation will not be covered under the warranty.
5. Parts installed in vehicles for commercial use, racing, off road purposes, or any parts used under conditions that would cause greater than normal wear.
6. Parts used for other than the original application.
A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed, or ordered from other sources. These special order deposits are not refundable. Cash deposits are good for 30 days. All deposits will be applied toward the purchase price of the part the deposit was made for only.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
>Invoice must accompany all returns >75% refund on accepted returns >No returns after 30 days
>No returns on special orders > No reimbursement on labor >Item must be in the same condition as originally sold
Buckeye Auto Parts, Inc warrants to the original purchaser the internal parts of its engines to be free of defects for a period of 60 days from the date of the sale, unless stated otherwise on the front of this invoice. The parts covered by this warranty are the engine block, cylinder head, camshaft, connecting rods, bearings, piston rings, crankshaft, rocker arms, and valve lifters. Excluded from this warranty are the fuel components, water pump, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, gaskets, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injector pumps, and all other fuel injection and external parts. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty. New oil and filter must be installed, or warranty is void.
Buckeye Auto Parts, Inc warrants to the original purchaser its transmission to be free of defects for a period of 60 days from the date of sale, unless stated otherwise on the front of this invoice. The parts covered by this warranty are the transmission case and all internal parts including the torque converter. Excluded from this warranty are the transmission mounts, shifting linkage, flywheel, and all external parts. The warranty is void if new front and rear main seals, new transmission fluid and filter are not installed.
Labor Warranty Claims:
Buckeye Auto Parts, Inc does not cover labor costs unless a specific labor coverage warranty is purchased and billed on the same invoice as the part it was purchased for. All claims require prior authorization. Approved claims will be paid a rate not to exceed $50 per flat rate hour as determined by the motors flat rate manual, and not exceed the purchase price of the item. Shop supplies, materials, fluids and taxes are excluded.
Does Buckeye Auto Parts have an Extended Warranty Plan?
Yes we do! We have extended warranty programs available for your parts. Call us for more information on 90 day, 6 month and 1 year warranties. We even have labor warranties available!
Does Buckeye Auto Parts deliver?
If you are local, ask us about our local delivery to area repair centers.
Are you hiring?
We are always looking for good people. If you have experience dismantling cars, selling used auto parts, or anything else involved with automotive recycling please please fill out our on-site application or e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Does Buckeye Auto Parts offer shipping?
Depending on the size and weight of your parts, we offer shipping via FedEx or Common Carriers. Additional shipping charges may apply, but we are happy to help!
Do you have any other locations?
Lancaster Auto Recycling offers the same great parts and automotive recycling services as BAP.
What is a guaranteed used auto part?
At Buckeye Auto Parts, we understand that when you are purchasing a part, you expect it to work and last. We test each engine and major part to make sure you are getting quality you can trust. We back our parts with a standard warranty and we stand by that guarantee.